Friday, April 17, 2009

Baseball Season is Back!!!!

Now being that I currently live in New York I am a Yankee's fan. No, I did not grow up as Yankees fan but a Dodger's fan, where Joe Torre currently resides. Yes, I am in the minority of New Yorkers that wanted him to stay. What can I say I have a soft spot for Joe. Well let's forget about all that and focus on the important matter ballpark food. It truly is a love hate relationship, hate to pay $10 for a beer but man do you want that beer and cheese wiz nachos. Warm tasteless Bud Light hhhhmmmm..... Never sounded so good, with a hot dog in one hand, beer on the other, nachos on your lap and the Yankee's up by 4 in the top of the seventh inning, who could ask for more. Working all angles on this one. I have to say I am a little excited about our half a billion dollar stadium we just built on tax dollars. I am not complaining, it is the "nicest" stadium to date, though I have to say that AT&T Ballpark in San Francisco is hard to beat. Garlic fries, burrito stand, and ohh that Ghirardelli chocolate what more could you ask for? With all that said the classics can never be out done, the enormous hot dogs, the stale cracker jacks, peanuts with no salt (never understood this one), the warm beer, and who could ever forget the chocolate malt ice cream. In words of Homer Simpson "Mmmmmmm, beer my one weakness. My Achille's heel, if you will. "

No comments:

Post a Comment